I think Wraith needs a nerf
I've been playing wraith a lot recently at rank 1, i am 4k'ing literally every game and he is dominating it seems, I think he needs a nerf because other killers might start catching on and he will become a meta killer. He should be nerfed now before he really starts to over-preform. What I think would be a good nerf idea is if his addons were nerfed, many of them stack and can lead to downright broken combinations if played correctly, plus he has wallhack addon which literally have no drawback, if his addons were nerfed I think that would make him a LOT more balanced as playing against him as survivor unless you are running spine-chill honestly you stand very little chance against a good wraith. This is honest feedback I hope BHVR can take into consideration, please any thoughts and comments are appreciated.
Comments
I think Nurse should have 17 blinks.
But then again, this post is a joke, as is the whole thread. There's no way someone is serious when they say to nerf Bing Bong. May as well go back to pre-rework Freddy and nerf him too. Hell, nerf Doctor and Pig as well. Oh and don't forget clown!
"Wraith needs a nerf". Jesus mother of all that is holy.
oh plz dont make this stupid bait threads
at least make an effort.
I casually win against wraiths even in rank 7 to 1, you must be using some kind of unknown broken wraith build if you want him to be nerfed, countering wraith has been so little of a challenge
If you find yourself losing against a good wraith then your doing something wrong and if you get alot of 4ks at rank 1 then the survivors you find must be on the short end of the stick
Unless you can back up your argument with rank 1 4ks I don't see this being a valid argument
O.o yes nerf him into the ground so I'll be the only wraith player left mwhaha jk
Leave my main alone please
Perks should never give Survivor & Killer abilities. They should only enhance something they already have.
Some perks are too op when combined with some Killer's power.
Yes let's just make every ######### killer weak as legion
Hit and run is a very effective strategy on all stealth killers cause you get a “free” first hit if survivors are out of position.
That is how I played old Freddy and had many 3-4ks with no ruin. Only blocks to speed sleep to 3-4 seconds with thana, sloppy, bbq and nurses.
Rarely chased, just free first hits. Then when healing or back awake, the free first hit was when they were injured and went down with the constant injury and sleep slowing the game to a crawl without a way to hide and heal.
I love new Freddy but I miss the old one!