Easter Eggs in cosmetics??

Are there any other twitch streamer easter eggs in the cosmetics? I only know of 3:
Pay. Attention - trapper weapon = TheEntityLeftHand
Come here, my little sausage - hillbilly weapon = HybridPanda
itsnotarealmustache - Ace handlebar mustache - Morf_UK

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I know nea has a shirt with a cat on the back. I don't know any kitty cats that stream unfortunately.😒
  • @AshleyWB said:
    I know nea has a shirt with a cat on the back. I don't know any kitty cats that stream unfortunately.😒

    Reference to Nea's backstory, description, and other such things. Benedict's Journal in particular describes Nea as follows.

    At first sight I thought it was a cat that passed me by, just a few meters behind me. A shadow that moved without sound. But yelling is not wise in this place. I have spotted her more times, but just in the peripheral. I still don’t know her name, but she evades the monsters with a certain grace.

    On topic: A lot of the cosmetics have references to Streamers. I was one of the first to point out the "little sausages" line on Reddit.
    One of Jake's outfits has "#SaboGod" in the description. I don't know who that references but I assume that references someone.

  • @AshleyWB said:
    I know nea has a shirt with a cat on the back. I don't know any kitty cats that stream unfortunately.😒

    Isnt that the spine chill logo?

  • @Shadoureon said:

    @AshleyWB said:
    I know nea has a shirt with a cat on the back. I don't know any kitty cats that stream unfortunately.😒

    Isnt that the spine chill logo?

    Yes. More than likely just reused art, but I like the idea of it being tied to lore/some external reference though.

  • @Peanits said:

    @Shadoureon said:

    @AshleyWB said:
    I know nea has a shirt with a cat on the back. I don't know any kitty cats that stream unfortunately.😒

    Isnt that the spine chill logo?

    Yes. More than likely just reused art, but I like the idea of it being tied to lore/some external reference though.

    Is the kate avatar yours only? You're the only mod/person i see using it