Official Special Animation Videos from BHVR
I'm not sure about you guys but I would really love to see some official animations from BHVR. Maybe a video were the Entity allows two killers to communicate with each other face to face or working together to hunt a survivor.
Or Maybe a video showing how The Oni and The Spirit would react if they were face to face or if Trapper met Wraith. There's so many cool things i think BHVR can do with there killers when it comes to animation videos besides the trailers for the killer/survivor. Wether its 1 minute long or 5 minutes. I really don't care I would just really like to see that.
I don't know if you guys think it would be cool or not but its just something id like to see in the future.
Comments
So sort of like Overwatch’s cinematic shorts?
Yeah pretty much
I would personally love to see Rin and Kazan interacting, i mean, i doubt they would recognize each other, but it would be an interesting meeting regardless
They just scream angrily for 5 minutes.