psa for ps4 users

close the game and start over if you look at the store.  even if you just click the store icon.  if you join a game from that point, you will see terrible lag/frame rate issues.

Comments

  • Had the same problem a few minutes ago. Pretty sure it wasn't that way yesterday. 
  • I haven't open the Dead by Daylight app going on 11 days. My frame rate has been excellent.

  • it wasn't like this yesterday.  this is something that just started today.  it is so bad, that it becomes unplayable.
  • This saved me! I could not figure out what was going on.
  • they call me "mr. wonderful" in these parts and i have no reason to argue such.
  • @fcc2014 said:
    I haven't open the Dead by Daylight app going on 11 days. My frame rate has been excellent.

    Excellent workaround

  • fcc2014 said:

    I haven't open the Dead by Daylight app going on 11 days. My frame rate has been excellent.



    still so full of piss and venom though.  has anyone tried hosing you down with a water cannon in an attempt to bring you to order yet?
  • This.....this post was helpful to me.......I'm so conflicted. 
  • lol.  concede, chemical.
  • Hurry and post an "I suck" thread so everything can go back to normal......


    But no for real I was playing last night and this morning and had good pings every match but my frame rate was atrocious. It didn't make any sense but I WAS on the store before joining games. I'm gonna play some tonight after work and not go into the store to see if that was indeed the problem 
  • fcc2014 said:

    I haven't open the Dead by Daylight app going on 11 days. My frame rate has been excellent.



    still so full of piss and venom though.  has anyone tried hosing you down with a water cannon in an attempt to bring you to order yet?
    Sounds kinky are you hitting me?
  • Master said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    I haven't open the Dead by Daylight app going on 11 days. My frame rate has been excellent.

    Excellent workaround

    Works great, i may not log back on till the next event.
  • Hurry and post an "I suck" thread so everything can go back to normal......


    But no for real I was playing last night and this morning and had good pings every match but my frame rate was atrocious. It didn't make any sense but I WAS on the store before joining games. I'm gonna play some tonight after work and not go into the store to see if that was indeed the problem 

    lol. an "i suck" thread is never far away.

    i feel safe blaming lowbei until we can say it is the store for certain.
  • fcc2014 said:
    fcc2014 said:

    I haven't open the Dead by Daylight app going on 11 days. My frame rate has been excellent.



    still so full of piss and venom though.  has anyone tried hosing you down with a water cannon in an attempt to bring you to order yet?
    Sounds kinky are you hitting me?


    lol.  ....maybe...
  • fcc2014 said:
    Master said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    I haven't open the Dead by Daylight app going on 11 days. My frame rate has been excellent.

    Excellent workaround

    Works great, i may not log back on till the next event.


    stop that.  we all must suffer.
  • Hurry and post an "I suck" thread so everything can go back to normal......


    But no for real I was playing last night and this morning and had good pings every match but my frame rate was atrocious. It didn't make any sense but I WAS on the store before joining games. I'm gonna play some tonight after work and not go into the store to see if that was indeed the problem 

    lol. an "i suck" thread is never far away.

    i feel safe blaming lowbei until we can say it is the store for certain.
    its probably the cheetoes dust clogging up your disgusting greasy controller #realtalk
  • if only such a thing could exist in my plain of existence.  there is nothing...i repeat...nothing that can make my gameplay as shameful and tragic as that of your own.  go stare at a hooked survivor, bozo.
  • if only such a thing could exist in my plain of existence.  there is nothing...i repeat...nothing that can make my gameplay as shameful and tragic as that of your own.  go stare at a hooked survovor, bozo.
    lol you do not compare to me scrub, but i think your rank20 playstyle is cute.

    come back in a few years when you learn how to play.
  • don't make me start posting your videos.  it weren't take nuthin' to edit those all up pretty like and show everyone what is really goin' on around here.
  • hint-cue the groveling.
  • don't make me start posting your videos.  it weren't take nuthin' to edit those all up pretty like and show everyone what is really goin' on around here.
    you keep saying that scrub, but i think you are too scared of actually learning how to play from watching them lol

    take your time. im sure that in hundreds of hours you might be able to find a few that i didnt get top score.
  • i will pray for your family.
  • @Lowbei and @EpicFailTryHard you guys are hilarious 😂 if only there was a killer vs killer mode. We would have yous battle it out live on Twitch. 
  • MuteNewt said:
    @Lowbei and @EpicFailTryHard you guys are hilarious 😂 if only there was a killer vs killer mode. We would have yous battle it out live on Twitch. 
    indeed! unfortunately i dont think the matchmaking would put us together with him always sitting at rank20.
  • MuteNewt said:
    @Lowbei and @EpicFailTryHard you guys are hilarious 😂 if only there was a killer vs killer mode. We would have yous battle it out live on Twitch. 


    i am ready.  he skeered hardcore, yo.
  • I had the same thing happen last night. I had no idea what was going on. Had a terrible match where I my screen was constantly stuttering, was teleporting out of buildings, couldn't do skill checks because the check would freeze intermittently, etc. After the match, my menus were skipping as well. Restarted the app and everything was fine.

    I was definitely fiddling around in the shop prior to that match. Thanks for the info! :)