i've had enough. no more rift for me. no more tomes. sick of it.

THE TOMES/RIFT HAVE RUINED THE GAME. INSTEAD OF THIS GAME BEING ABOUT PLAYING THE GAME, IT IS BASICALLY ALL REVOLVING AROUND COMPLETING CHALLENGES IN THE TOMES. IT'S KILLING THE GAME. INSTEAD OF FIXATING ON PLAYING THE GAME, I DAILY FIND MYSELF INSTEAD FIXATING ON HOW I AM GOING TO COMPLETE THE NEXT CHALLENGE. THIS RESULTS IN ME BEING A BAD PLAYER AND RUINING MATCHES FOR MY OTHER TEAM MATES AS I CHASE THEM AROUND ATTEMPTING TO HEAL THEM, OR TRY TO BLIND THE KILLER BECAUSE YOU ARE FORCING US TO DO THIS TWICE IN 1 TRIAL.


ENOUGH OF THESE FORCED DO THIS IN ONE TRIAL SHENANIGANS. IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO REMVE THESE IN ONE TRIAL NONSENSE CHALLENGES THAN I AM NOT INTERESTED IN PLAYING THE TOMES/RIFT ANYMORE.

IF HOWEVER, YOU WISH TO BE LIKE


"HEAL 10 HEALTH STATES"

"TRAP X SURVIVORS"

"UNHOOK X SURVIVORS"


THAN FINE. BUT ENOUGH OF THIS "IN ONE TRIAL" BS. IT'S RUINING THE GAME AND CAUSING MATCHES TO BE ABOIUT NOTHING BUT FINISHING THE TOME INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME. IT'S BAD FOR THE GAME, AND NEEDS TO GO.


I'VE BEEN STUCK ON THE SAME DUMB "HEAL 2 SURVIORS FULLY IN ONE TRIAL WITH BOTANY KNOWLEDGE" CHALLENGE FOR OVER A MONTH. NO ONE WANTS TO BE HEALED AND CHASING THEM DOWN JUST RESULTS IN LOSING THE MATCH.

GET RID OF THIS GARBAGE.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @hinoutoumei said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/928539#Comment_928539

    I think I can safely say that is not the case for most people. Glad it worked out for you. Unfortunately, you aren't the only one playing this game.

    I can safely say you're wrong and you should heed you're own advice

  • @hinoutoumei said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/941673#Comment_941673

    i'm not sure if you were dropped one too many times on the head as a kid, but healing other survivors twice to full health state , has very little to do with me when said survivors are literally shoving me out of the way on heal attempt, healing themselves , disconnecting, running away , etc etc.

    I am really tired of responding to these pathetic comments. My inability to complete this one specific challenge actually has nothing to do with me. So do yourself a favor and shut it.

    ACTUALLY it has almost everything to do with you because you have three team mates and I highly doubt everyone of them is dcing or just not letting you heal them. If you were talking about killer challenges I might give you a little more leeway since some challenges can be completely negated by just ONE survivor dcing (looking at you "sacrifice 4 survivors in the basement in one trial" )



    But your crying about such simple challenges and in such a childish way won't make anyone take your seriously

  • I hated every "in 1 trial" challenge, it's really forcing you to play for that and sometimes throw the game.

  • @DwightOP said:

    I hated every "in 1 trial" challenge, it's really forcing you to play for that and sometimes throw the game.

    They can be annoying but I never found any of them to be that egregious with the exception of some of the tome 4 challenges namely sacrifice all survivors in the basement

  • @MarsAttacks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/941755#Comment_941755

    They can be annoying but I never found any of them to be that egregious with the exception of some of the tome 4 challenges namely sacrifice all survivors in the basement

    "they can be annoying"

    Here relies the problem. Game should be fun and not annoying.

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/941757#Comment_941757

    "they can be annoying"

    Here relies the problem. Game should be fun and not annoying.

    Fun is subjective, some people like the challenge, there are aspects of dark souls I find annoying but lots of people like. So I don't think that's a good argument to make

  • @hinoutoumei said:

    THE TOMES/RIFT HAVE RUINED THE GAME. INSTEAD OF THIS GAME BEING ABOUT PLAYING THE GAME, IT IS BASICALLY ALL REVOLVING AROUND COMPLETING CHALLENGES IN THE TOMES. IT'S KILLING THE GAME. INSTEAD OF FIXATING ON PLAYING THE GAME, I DAILY FIND MYSELF INSTEAD FIXATING ON HOW I AM GOING TO COMPLETE THE NEXT CHALLENGE. THIS RESULTS IN ME BEING A BAD PLAYER AND RUINING MATCHES FOR MY OTHER TEAM MATES AS I CHASE THEM AROUND ATTEMPTING TO HEAL THEM, OR TRY TO BLIND THE KILLER BECAUSE YOU ARE FORCING US TO DO THIS TWICE IN 1 TRIAL.

    ENOUGH OF THESE FORCED DO THIS IN ONE TRIAL SHENANIGANS. IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO REMVE THESE IN ONE TRIAL NONSENSE CHALLENGES THAN I AM NOT INTERESTED IN PLAYING THE TOMES/RIFT ANYMORE.

    IF HOWEVER, YOU WISH TO BE LIKE

    "HEAL 10 HEALTH STATES"

    "TRAP X SURVIVORS"

    "UNHOOK X SURVIVORS"

    THAN FINE. BUT ENOUGH OF THIS "IN ONE TRIAL" BS. IT'S RUINING THE GAME AND CAUSING MATCHES TO BE ABOIUT NOTHING BUT FINISHING THE TOME INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME. IT'S BAD FOR THE GAME, AND NEEDS TO GO.

    I'VE BEEN STUCK ON THE SAME DUMB "HEAL 2 SURVIORS FULLY IN ONE TRIAL WITH BOTANY KNOWLEDGE" CHALLENGE FOR OVER A MONTH. NO ONE WANTS TO BE HEALED AND CHASING THEM DOWN JUST RESULTS IN LOSING THE MATCH.

    GET RID OF THIS GARBAGE.

    Some of them i agree are obnoxious but really? The botany knowledge one is easy af. Run empathy and botany and thats it. You can see them anywhere in the map and with a good enough med quick its so quick its like having We'll Make It for the duration of the item.

  • @BillyAndStu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112258/ive-had-enough-no-more-rift-for-me-no-more-tomes-sick-of-it

    Some of them i agree are obnoxious but really? The botany knowledge one is easy af. Run empathy and botany and thats it. You can see them anywhere in the map and with a good enough med quick its so quick its like having We'll Make It for the duration of the item.

    I wouldn't waste my time man, if he's having trouble with THAT challenge and the flashlight challenge there's not much that can be said to him.

  • I THINK THE DEVELOPERS ARE DOING GREAT WITH THE RIFT CHALLENGES BECAUSE THEY CHANGED A FEW CHALLENGES.

    ALSO, LEVEL 4 CHALLENGES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HARD BECAUSE IT'S THE LAST LEVEL OF THE TOME.


    THE RIFT IS A LITTLE GINDY, MAYBE THE DEVELOPERS SHOULD MAKE DAILY RITUALS HAVE RIFT FRAGMENTS?

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  • I'm closing this thread because OP is not looking for a discussion, but to attack anyone who has a different opinion.

1 2 ›