About Brazilian Translation

Sorry for worrying about it! But the last translation we received was offensive and there is nothing appropriate; Most translations have nothing to do either. I love Dbd, besides saddening that you have changed our translation community, sorry if this is offensive to you, I prefer the old community to what you hired.

I'll name a few offenses like most claudette clothes is something there is no such.

image.png

At the end of this story this set was supposed to be something "boosted" but that means the #########'s son to us, really?

Sorry to bother you more and thanks for your attention.

Comments

  • xD what!! I translated a few words and see that they are talking about a son of a ######### (I won't turn around the pot, I don't care) but what actually does that mean?

    Did they really translated it by knowing it, I don't get how this could've happened