Hello, Hers is a new Idea for the Next Chapter in Fall:
Sorry for the bad drawings.
Majestic.
Let me get this straight. You want a scary figure with a white mask, a machete, and bear traps as a killer? "Yo Evan I found a fan!"
I'm not really sure about the perk abilities thought, they seem a too powerful
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Majestic.
Let me get this straight. You want a scary figure with a white mask, a machete, and bear traps as a killer? "Yo Evan I found a fan!"
Anyone else feel like killing the killer instead of getting the hatch?
I'm not really sure about the perk abilities thought, they seem a too powerful