Is juking still in the game
So I have started playing dead by daylight again since when juking was popular and wanted to know if this is still in the game or did it get changed so you can do it anymore.
Tagged:
Trusted
So I have started playing dead by daylight again since when juking was popular and wanted to know if this is still in the game or did it get changed so you can do it anymore.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's still a thing, assuming you mean 360s.
I think killers have just gotten better at countering it.
Depends what you mean by juking. Outplaying the killer by tricking them into thinking you went a different way and then losing them in a chase, or pulling off fancy moves to make them miss a hit, are definitely still things that you can do. Some specific jukes from back in the day may no longer be as viable as they once were, though.
Its easy to counter, but still exists
The hitboxes make it harder but I believe so.
Nope, everyone runs in straight lines and in circles.
It is on console for sure due to terrible framerate