THANK YOU...

... For nerfing Forever Freddy.

As a Freddy Main I am very ecstatic to hear about this news.

Now don't get me wrong, am I unhappy the slowness addons got nerfed? A little bit. But do I really rely on them? No, because Freddy is good enough without being add-on or perk reliant.

It's not even nerfed by that much, from 6% to 2%, from 9% to 4%, and from a possible 12% to 8%. I'd say it's a fair trade given how powerful Freddy is. He doesn't need something like slowdown add-ons to stay powerful.

Thank you, oh so much devs. I am forever grateful for Forever Freddy no longer being a thing. Or at the very least, no longer being as effective as before.

Comments

  • Agreed. I enjoy Freddy’s playstyle, but a lot of times people would automatically assume I’d be running Forever and give up super fast. I...never ran it. Not once. Now there’s at least SOME hope of no DC!

  • This content has been removed.
  • Wish they would've made slowdown non stackable imo. I hated Forever Freddy and never used him, but the addons weren't the problem. It was that the addons could be stacked with each other and then thana/dying light + other slowdown perks. Now the addons aren't strong on their own and now you have to rely on stacking them.

    But you're right, Freddy is already a really strong killer, he doesn't really need the slowdown imo either. Would just have been a nice general change, make the addons useful on their own, then make them not able to stack with other addons/perks.

  • @DeKillerKiller Too bad we don't have the kappa face here. 😅

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @DeKillerKiller Too bad we don't have the kappa face here. 😅

    Untitled Image