Would I be considered a veteran if..

I have been keeping in touch with the game since release BUT haven’t had it since release? I got it at the beginning of 2018 and have been playing it ever since I just want to know if I’d be considered one lmao..

Comments

  • I would assume the technical term for a veteran player is that you have been playing the game since early access/ release.

    That being said if you feel like a vet of the game because you have followed it so closely who is to tell you otherwise?

  • It's hard to tell. I've been watching Cuphead since its release and watch about 3 different channels who speedrun the game. I wouldn't say I'm a veteran since I've never played it.

  • If that makes you a veteran, than I'm a veteran too.

    So I say yes.

    Absolutely and totally not biased, BTW.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    If that makes you a veteran, than I'm a veteran too.

    So I say yes.

    Absolutely and totally not biased, BTW.

    Seems legit

  • Only if u have a legacy ur a vetaran for my personal opinion

  • My unit of metric is if you know the different iterations that Sprint Burst has gone through in its life time since launch.

  • @xChrisx said:

    Only if u have a legacy ur a vetaran for my personal opinion

    This is something I regret for not getting the game earlier. I’ve ALWAYS wanted to have a legacy prestige but i guess it won’t ever be available again

  • @FearedbytheGods said:

    My unit of metric is if you know the different iterations that Sprint Burst has gone through in its life time since launch.

    PFFF of course lmao

  • I consider veteran if you have over 75% of achievements unlocked and 1000+ hours

  • I consider you a veteran if you have more time in the game than I do.

    Otherwise I'm the veteran.

  • @Hoodied said:

    I consider veteran if you have over 75% of achievements unlocked and 1000+ hours

    I personally disagree because some people don’t try to get achievements (adepts are most of them) and not everyone plays a lot, but they still play but that’s just my personal opinion no hate towards your opinion ^w^

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    I consider you a veteran if you have more time in the game than I do.

    Otherwise I'm the veteran.

    How much time do you have? Since I only started towards the beginning of 2018 and play on two seperate platforms I’d say in all for me it’s 600+ hours

  • @justaSpirit_phase said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/911105#Comment_911105

    How much time do you have? Since I only started towards the beginning of 2018 and play on two seperate platforms I’d say in all for me it’s 600+ hours

    Idk... when were gruesome gateous a thing? Because I started during that... hard to say how much I played on ps4 since the bastard doesn't count play time.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/911125#Comment_911125

    Idk... when were gruesome gateous a thing? Because I started during that... hard to say how much I played on ps4 since the bastard doesn't count play time.

    Oh that came out not to long a go rip, near ghost faces release and I came in kind of after legions release I THINK

  • @Hoodied said:

    I consider veteran if you have over 75% of achievements unlocked and 1000+ hours

    75% of base or total?

  • I'd say you're a veteran if you've eventually reached the same amount of skill as the top players. Or what @TheHoodiedOne said about this.

  • There has got to be a back story to this question, did someone claim you weren't a veteran? If so, I wouldn't much worry about it, there's far more important things to argue about. I would consider you a veteran if that helps. I've been on board since hag, seems like a long time ago.

  • @Shredder32 said:

    There has got to be a back story to this question, did someone claim you weren't a veteran? If so, I wouldn't much worry about it, there's far more important things to argue about. I would consider you a veteran if that helps. I've been on board since hag, seems like a long time ago.

    well actually the opposite, someone said I was and the more I thought about it I was like “oh yeah that actually makes sense lol” so I hopped on forums just to get closure so yeah I guess I’d still considered myself a vet : )

  • I wouldn’t say veteran, since you’d have to play the game for awhile to be “considered” as one, but more as somebody who is knowledgeable of the game.