Trapper buff that is neat
Trapper shouldn't just be able to only set beartraps, but other types of traps too
You can toggle a change in each of these midmatch between normal beartraps and the others
Locker traps
Trapper has a total of 3 Locker BearTraps, they can be placed by interacting in front of the locker and place a beartrap inside, if a survivor is to enter the locker they will scream and fall out of the locker in the beartrap.
Trapped Generators
Trapper has 1 available to him at base, when trapping a generator a faster skillcheck will occur instantly, if missed the generator will explode louder and more aggressively, taking the survivors health state down by one
Trapped Chests
You can trap 1 chest per match, when the chest is opened the survivors aura will be revealed to The Trapper for 6 seconds.
If he is supposed to trap his prey, then it should still fit his lore of being a trapper
Locker Traps still use BearTraps, Trapped Generators use explosives, and Trapped Chests I have no idea what, I just wanted to have something neat in
Comments
Cool concepts and something that could potentially be added later down the line (maybe as add-ons that slightly alter his game-play), but the real issue with the Trapper is the RNG mechanic when escaping a trap.
Sorting that out will make him feel less outdated and give a clearer picture on how he should be changed.
That will be hard imo
As first thought for me is that the survivor cannot escape a beartrap without help, but then that could lead to issues
The Trapper already has to spend so much valuable time with setting traps around loops and gens. The player doesn't have time to care about lockers and chests against good teams.
I approve of that topic.
Would it? I always figured the simple answer would be to just make escaping a Bear Trap similar to searching through a Jigsaw Box.
I know about the time trapper uses, but now if the survivor enters the trapped locker when they have DS, trapper can slug them
Some survivors cannot find teammates or the teammates are distracted to heal, so they would want to find a medkit via chest, when doing so trapper will be capable of tracking the injured survivor
I used to main Trapper as I wanted to learn each and every killer's potential
A long process that could get you out possibly?
A straight gradual bar fill that will eventually get you out. Maybe with some Skill Checks peppered in.
I can actually see this
A straight bar that when failing skill checks the survivor lets go of it, re-snapping
Exactly. And the best part is that the straightforward bar progression means that the devs can adjust the time to escape to a healthy average that gives Trapper a fair amount of time to reach a Survivor that's not too far away and the trapped Survivor a fair amount of time to escape if the Trapper is really far away.
The Trapper shall start the match shirtless. Survivors would become stunned by the beauty of Trappers upper body physique for 3 minutes, giving Trapper time to set traps.
Man I wish devs would do this now
tf I just read?
Thanks for that, I really needed the laugh.
If only I had more trapper pictures
Gotchu covered
NOT WHAT I MEANT