Welp, I thought of something devil-ish
Making NoEd basekit so Totems become our secondary Objective that punishes us for not doing them
You don't get the speed boost anymore but still the exposure effect
I know that the community will hate this but its proving that we have a secondary obj
Comments
No
I said I know the community will hate it
but you guys always ask for a damn secondary OBJ and ignore the existence of totems
Plenty of people go for totems, especially if they run inner strength. +1000 points for a totem in general is nothing to sneeze at either.
What if for each totem left for each gen complete it slightly reduces repairing speed, that sounds better than a basekit noed IMO
Then NoEd wouldn't be complained about
Devour Hope used to do something like this, but sadly people would just power through the gens like they do with Ruin
Cool idea tho
I agree but imagine if good players using New freddy, spirit, or Oni got their hands on old devour and use it with pop or thanat or dying light, ah man
Like Freddy with Ruin, Dying light, old devour, thanatophobia and also his chains that decrease repair in dream world
I expect any Hex perk that becomes base to lose the totem requirement.
That gen would take so long xD
I don't think anyone wants old NoEd that stealth was the only counter
I already die a little inside when im almost done with a ruin gen but the baby dwight next to me can't hit great skill checks, so imaging all that already hurts xD
I didn't say players went for every totem. But on average, at least 2-4 are done per game.
If this would happen then they would atleast have to add a totem counter as wel so you know how many totems are left