Obsession Challenge
The challenge states you have to kill the obsession 4 times by any means necessary but death to the endgame timer doesnt count?
did my game glitch or can we re-word the challenge cause failing due to a misrepresentation kinda sucks
yes Im aware this should go in a different catagory no I dont know which one and Im lazy so I dont intend to try to find it (general is general afterall)
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
It doesn't seem to. My brother had that same issue trying to complete the challenge as Hillbilly. I'm assuming it's an oversight on the part of the devs because there's really no reason why that should be an exception.
Maybe its due to the fact that you had no part in the deaths of the survivors, but rather the entity did it.
if theyre gonna have that technicality then only mori's would work
cause if you hook them the entity's ritual summons it and the entity is the one that kills
(I get what youre saying Im just a salty Cashew)
If ya wanna speed that challenge along, I recommend using the new nemesis perk. You can technically get it done in a single trial.
as stated in other responses I dont have those perks available
cant buy the character cause no $$$ and still need more shards to redeem for it
If I were you, I would just wait. Do other challenges and come back to it when you can buy an obssession perk in the shrine (or a character if you have enough shards)
appreciated but I did just grind it out
that being said
for anyone skimming I DID IT <3
yall are beautiful people
Well GG !
Fortunately many survivors run obsession perks themselves !