Screwin around

since my archive challenge needs me to kill obsessions and theyre not guaranteed Ive been screwin around and playing like a rank 25 killer, but apparently thats toxic of me.

I kinda just run around doin whatever and hitting/hooking when I can but Im not actually doing anything actively

I get a nice bunch of BP and most games I pip (or at least safety pip)

is there something I should be doing differently?

NOTE: I dont have any obsession perks because any of them Ive seen are for the Paid DLC characters and I dont got the cash for them - the shrine is currently also unhelpful and Im checking just in case.

Comments

  • Maybe you could buy a non-licensed character with shards ?

    Like Spirit, Plague or Oni ?

  • You could bite the bullet and try to get an obsession perk from plague or Oni. Of course this takes time. It's a shame they included so many challenges that you have no real control over.

  • On my rank everyone got DS so there's an obsession everytime anyway. I don't know on what rank you are playing, but just playing like you do works.

  • Also too bad you missed Rancor in the shrine last week.

  • @FabV said:

    Also too bad you missed Rancor in the shrine last week.

    big oof and I feel it but thats my bad and cant blame anyone but me lol

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    On my rank everyone got DS so there's an obsession everytime anyway. I don't know on what rank you are playing, but just playing like you do works.

    Im rank 12-15 but I keep getting ranks 6-8 but rarely anyone with DS

  • @PistolTimb said:

    You could bite the bullet and try to get an obsession perk from plague or Oni. Of course this takes time. It's a shame they included so many challenges that you have no real control over.

    @FabV said:

    Maybe you could buy a non-licensed character with shards ?

    Like Spirit, Plague or Oni ?

    thats my current plan while I wait but right now Im just barely shy on shards so its gonna be another like...... 15-20+ games

  • @Soulslayer618 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/910267#Comment_910267

    Im rank 12-15 but I keep getting ranks 6-8 but rarely anyone with DS

    Then you're kind of unlucky i guess. If you want a guaranteed obsession use an obsession perk yourself, but you told already that you have none. I think you're good with just playing.