Will we ever get updates that just add another map for an existing realm?
Note: I'm not talking about map reworks such as Springwood/Haddonfield (possibly), it is about completely new maps
I think it would be great if more maps were added every once in a while, it was done in the past with the Groaning Storehouse which was added for the game's first anniversary. What do you guys think?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
We literally just got a map for an existing realm in the latest update..
I'll redirect you to my post's title
"WILL WE EVER GET UPDATES THAT JUST ADD ANOTHER MAP FOR AN EXISTING REALM?"
Probably not. No money gained from that and game becomes stale.
How does adding new maps make the game stale?
So you just want an update that has a new map... and that's it? that's not much of an update, i'd consider it like adding a new character skin.
Because they aren't releasing killers and survivors too if they dedicate their time to MORE maps only. Based on how the recent maps have been I wouldn't even want them to try and somehow release extra ones since the chapter ones have still been pretty bad anyways.
Maps are only added alongside chapters so I don't see them adding any solo maps in the future.
Probably not, unless we earn it from a contest like back then.