please don't remove struggle phase
I am a noob bubba player. I like to camp rank10 survivors. They dc. They have to struggle. I like watching them struggle. I will camp every survivors. They have to struggle. They dc. I get 4k/dc. I am a noob bubba.
I am a noob bubba player. I like to camp rank10 survivors. They dc. They have to struggle. I like watching them struggle. I will camp every survivors. They have to struggle. They dc. I get 4k/dc. I am a noob bubba.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're trolling then find some other hobby. If you're not trolling, then you should be banned, at least temporary, not helped.