Yep, queue time for survivor takes from 10-20 mins per game when on SWF and 5-10 for solo on Xbox
Damn, I'm gonna become the best Pókemon Master!
I scroll reddit or play MHGen while waiting for my survivor matches. On a 3DS too. :)
@FriendlyGuy said:I scroll reddit or play MHGen while waiting for my survivor matches. On a 3DS too. :)
@FriendlyGuy said:
I'm just getting started on it though, Pokémon sun and TLOZ
@Carlosylu said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/908821#Comment_908821I'm just getting started on it though, Pokémon sun and TLOZ
@Carlosylu said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/908821#Comment_908821
Pokémon X is better in my personal opinion.
Monster Hunter is such a great franchise. I still have to get through MH Generations Ultimate.
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/910803#Comment_910803Pokémon X is better in my personal opinion.
@GrootDude said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/910803#Comment_910803
Pokemon soul silver ftw
@Carlosylu said:Yep, queue time for survivor takes from 10-20 mins per game when on SWF and 5-10 for solo on XboxDamn, I'm gonna become the best Pókemon Master!
You are not the only one, I literally have played an entire match of CoD mobile before
Unfortunately I have instant queues as killer and only a few minutes as survivor... I can't play anything else.
Please BHVR FIX THAT I can't even grab a beer in the fridge between two games !!!!
Will get it after I finish this one, thanks for the advice!
@Carlosylu said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/910810#Comment_910810Will get it after I finish this one, thanks for the advice!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/910810#Comment_910810
No problem :)
@Spooky13 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/908821#Comment_908821Monster Hunter is such a great franchise. I still have to get through MH Generations Ultimate.
@Spooky13 said:
I play it tigether with a friend, it's a really good grinding game i agree. .)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I scroll reddit or play MHGen while waiting for my survivor matches. On a 3DS too. :)
I'm just getting started on it though, Pokémon sun and TLOZ
Pokémon X is better in my personal opinion.
Monster Hunter is such a great franchise. I still have to get through MH Generations Ultimate.
Pokemon soul silver ftw
You are not the only one, I literally have played an entire match of CoD mobile before
Unfortunately I have instant queues as killer and only a few minutes as survivor... I can't play anything else.
Please BHVR FIX THAT I can't even grab a beer in the fridge between two games !!!!
Will get it after I finish this one, thanks for the advice!
No problem :)
I play it tigether with a friend, it's a really good grinding game i agree. .)