Hmm I personally think of it like this, Warning-"You have been fined for speeding" "Low security prison without toilets" Banned once "High security prison with no escape" Second ban aka the perma "You have been assigned the Death Penalty"
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This would actually be a pretty cool thing to see in-game.
We mean the forums, but I agree.
@MandyTalk
Oh, oops, well either-or would be pretty neat to see.
Hmm I personally think of it like this, Warning-"You have been fined for speeding" "Low security prison without toilets" Banned once "High security prison with no escape" Second ban aka the perma "You have been assigned the Death Penalty"
But this is cool as well :D