Jukin all the way
Hello everyone!
I as a killer main would like so see pallets being reduced. I want to see more skill in this game and have a question, Why was 360 juking removed or nerfed? Did something happen to it making it harder or impossible right?
I would like to see 360 juking again. It was a fun skill people could have and it wasn't buggy and it was playable. I'm pretty sure that reiterating 360 juking would mean a lot to survivors and give them actual means of escape without getting toxic killers in the after-chat. 360 juking means getting a ''wp man. Nice jukes'' in the after-chat
Comments
Pallets have already been reduced and 360's were too easy to pull of before.
The devs are trying to make the game as we want it to be and recently they've been taking advice from the community itself.
360 are bs. And I don't think this because with my ######### keyboard I can't do them, not at all.
pallets were ''reduced'' like one year or maybe a ½ year ago but there's still too many. When I tried to do the 360 jukes I couldn't pull them off. Now I can. They should make them easier again so people who show interest and try to find out stuff on how to play the game can learn these things. I never thought they were broken or something since they sometimes only worked on me when there were actual pro players. It just gives people a nice advantage over other people, which is nice and not frustrating
360ing is even worse than pallets if you ask me. It should not possible in the game and I always facepalm when survivors talk about "juking" in their montages.
I miss the old days when you actually juked the killer by breakign LOS, taking advantage of your 3rd person view.
Nowadays, you abuse 3rd person to loop the killer like an idiot and "juke" him with a 360 abuse of hitbox when he comes to close.
just sad in my eyes.....
you do realize that 360 juking doesn't work anymore right? Or is at least harder... if u get juked by survivors right now then you just have to work on your killer gameplay
basically, pallet looping is a hitbox exploit in that case don't u think?
360 is exploiting latency to look like you're teleporting from the killer's perspective to make it harder to aim for him. Not an actual intended mecanic, as the game is supposed to tell you to STAY AWAY from the killer, not to "dodge his hits consistently".
Not sure how it has been nerfed, didn't see much difference lately, but if it has been, it's a good thing. The killer's FOV is confusing enough as it is.
The classic non-argument of a surely non-biased survivor main, right ?
Next time, pick one of the list :
"What am I supposed to do ? Run in a straight line ?"
"Killers just want an easy 4k"
"This game is killer sided because devs spoonfed them"
"Looping is a mindgame"
"Killers can pallet loop too"
"Just pick Enduring, it counters DS and Pallet looping"
We love non-arguments like that.
More like bored of braindeads.
I disagree. In fact I experimeted with friends and e.g. the huntress axe can go right through the survivor while he is performing a 360. Also during 360ing the survivor hitboxes moves faster than it actually should and the survivor can teleport around/through the killer, ignoring his hitbox.
Still I miss the old days when breaking LOS was a thing. It was way more rewarding than the crap nowadays, but on some maps you cant even do anything than looping, its such a bullshit design if you ask me
Dribbling got fixed because it was considered an exploit. Now you can only dribble 3 times and then the survivors escapes even without using DS
Gen tapping doesn't need to be fixed because it takes much longer. I very rarely see survivors wasting their time doing it. They either power through or go find the hex (which is usually pretty easy since the killer beelines to it at the start of the match and then blames the devs when survivors find the hex in a minute).
Yes, running is an exploit... Survivors should only be able to walk. Take out pallets all together. I also feel like the hooks should spawn in 4s so i can camp & win in no time.
Win=All 4 dead and wacked with no chance xD
stfu xD
Damn so hostile! Calling names, making the community more awful.. Smh lol
You corrected that fast af. Thx.
Pallet looping has not been fixed at all. Those were band-aid fixes like the Wraith ''buff'' where he can see blood more clearly when invisible thus not needing his own teachable perk ''Bloodhound''.
Pallets were lessened by like 2 and windows have kind of been fixed except if there's a pallet or a jungle gym right next to it. Even T walls might counter the windows ''fix''
hahahaha I like the fact that you're being sarcastic and the probability that a lot of people don't notice it
It's actually 33% now.
Guys this thread was about bringing back 360 juking so pallet looping stops xD Not being able to hit survivors after one 360 juke isn't a problem but if u miss more than 1 attack after the first juke then you're simply just pretty bad and need to rethink you playstyle
I mean I'm on PS4 and currently trying to 360 and I'm improving on it. I managed to 360 a Freddy about 3-4 times and a clown probably twice. If it was an exploit then the devs would ban for it. You're job as survivor is to waste as much of the killer's time as possible by looping, delaying hits, and running him around.
bloodlust should not go down on pallet breaks, to stop the pallet looping, because as the devs have said they did not intend to people to feel safe in front of the killer, which is too easy to do.