Don't bother bringing ruin at lower ranks

that perk is ######### trash and that fact that it exists to shin kick killers is gross, the totem placement for hex's are a complete joke.

Comments

  • I can't tell if you're playing the part of a killer or survivor here. . . Nor can I tell if you're referring to brown or red ranks.

    Nevertheless, it's rng. Usually sucky rng, sure, but unless you have serious map pressure, it's pretty much a staple on most killers. Just have to learn to live with it.

  • honestly, don’t even both bringing it at all. high ranks aren’t even affected by it since we can all hit greats anyway. better off running thanat.

  • @Rivyn said:

    I can't tell if you're playing the part of a killer or survivor here. . . Nor can I tell if you're referring to brown or red ranks.

    Nevertheless, it's rng. Usually sucky rng, sure, but unless you have serious map pressure, it's pretty much a staple on most killers. Just have to learn to live with it.

    I'm saying i've used it and tried to use it over and over with different builds and without camping it, i can;t even set up something out, i mean unless they aren't experienced, they pretty much find the totem in what seems like the first 30-40 seconds of the match