Can Oni's P3 hair have at least some blood in it?

I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm completely underwhelmed with Oni's P3 outfit. The mask looks barely different. I mean yeah it's darker but I don't think it's enough. Is it possible that the art team could put some blood in the hair? Not a big deal but it'll look cool imo.

Comments

  • So does it look any better than it was in PTB? I'm gonna' be hella' disappointed when I get to P3 and it's all still barely noticeable.

    Yes, please add some funk and nasty to this prestige.

  • @Keene_Kills said:

    So does it look any better than it was in PTB? I'm gonna' be hella' disappointed when I get to P3 and it's all still barely noticeable.

    Yes, please add some funk and nasty to this prestige.

    I have a screenshot of my P3 Oni, maybe you can see if it's different from the PTB.

    PS_Messages_20191209_201046.jpg