Spirit is A Little Too Weak

After the nerf that Spirit received, ive noticed that she feels a little too weak now. I think that she should get her slight speed boost after phasing back. It also makes the reappearance addons a purpose because theyre quite useless without it.

Comments

  • The way it feels like she hits a wall when she comes out of Haunting is jarring. I think the devs always change too many things at once. They already took away collision and nerfed a bunch of her add-ons; why couldn't they stop there and then see how she performs?

    Even if she continues to over-perform, I don't necessarily think having her come to a stop when she comes out of Haunting is a good way to nerf her. Like I said, it's jarring.

  • What are you guys talking about? She still has her speed boost, it's just a bit reduced.

    What platform are you on?

  • Xbox, and if there's a speed boost, it doesn't feel like there's any.

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    What are you guys talking about? She still has her speed boost, it's just a bit reduced.

    What platform are you on?

    I'm on PS4. When I come out of Haunting, it feels like someone slammed on the brakes.