Something is wrong with matchmaking

And so since last update, as a rank 2 killer I just played two games against rank 17 survivors

I felt bad winning easily against them when I saw their ranks in the end of the match

I’m telling you guys something is wrong right now

Comments

  • @tetsuo said:

    And so since last update, as a rank 2 killer I just played two games against rank 17 survivors

    I felt bad winning easily against them when I saw their ranks in the end of the match

    I’m telling you guys something is wrong right now

    Never feel bad. I don't care who I'm matched against on either side. I go in and try to win. I pay exactly zero attention to ranks.

  • Nothing to see here, just a pretty good job being done so far.

  • seems like someone turns it off every chapter

  • @The_Second_Coming said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/111647/something-is-wrong-with-matchmaking

    Never feel bad. I don't care who I'm matched against on either side. I go in and try to win. I pay exactly zero attention to ranks.

    So do I ! but this time it wasn’t even fun, they were complete potatoes it was kinda sad to see

  • @tetsuo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906964#Comment_906964

    So do I ! but this time it wasn’t even fun, they were complete potatoes it was kinda sad to see

    Think of it less like annihilation, and more as a learning experience for them. It's a great way for them to learn. Tough love, as it were. It's like when you teach your kid to swim, and just throw them in the pool. You're there to make sure things don't go bad, but it's a good way to help them learn their instinctual skills.

    Similarly, throwing a team of rank 17's against a high rank or decent killer is the same; and BHVR has their back because they don't lose a rank if they lose at rank 17. So, they have nothing to lose, and only experience to gain.

  • @The_Second_Coming said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906972#Comment_906972

    Think of it less like annihilation, and more as a learning experience for them. It's a great way for them to learn. Tough love, as it were. It's like when you teach your kid to swim, and just throw them in the pool. You're there to make sure things don't go bad, but it's a good way to help them learn their instinctual skills.

    Similarly, throwing a team of rank 17's against a high rank or decent killer is the same; and BHVR has their back because they don't lose a rank if they lose at rank 17. So, they have nothing to lose, and only experience to gain.

    I gotta agree with you on this one