Hey Devs, Switch doesn't have the hotfix yet yet
Every other platform has the hotfix except us and it's really annoying to see a teammate DC because they were hooked in the basement. Any update on it? It's been a week and nothing has been said
Every other platform has the hotfix except us and it's really annoying to see a teammate DC because they were hooked in the basement. Any update on it? It's been a week and nothing has been said
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sure it's in the pipeline.
I'm pretty sure it's because of Nintendo, they verify their updates much more intensely compared to xbox and ps4, and so it takes ages to get the update through. Give it time; as soon as Nintendo are ready the update will be out.
Are you sure? I'm on the latest version and they patch isn't live yet.
Is the basement bug gone ? I’ve had few dcs and a guy who was running against the wall tonight
PrettyGoodJobSoFar.gif
Wait for the hotfix bringing more bugs haha
I got that update today. If you press plus on the home screen it shows that it only updated it to 3.4.0.2. It didn't fix the basement nor wiggle bugs.