Space

Break pallets/generator

Pick Up

Vault

Awful.

I want more control settings, I am sure everyone wants too. It’s disgusting when you pick up a feng instead of breaking pallet and I then I get blinded by meg, or if a quentin got downed near to window, I vault over it instead of picking up and waste my time.

More controls please.

Comments

  • BHVR: Understood, you must now use the | key to break pallets. No you cannot change this.

  • bHVR: "I see, you want more buttons to push..."

    *binds "look up" to Page Up*

    *binds "look down" to delete*

    Problem solved

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    Break pallets/generator

    Pick Up

    Vault

    Awful.

    I want more control settings, I am sure everyone wants too. It’s disgusting when you pick up a feng instead of breaking pallet and I then I get blinded by meg, or if a quentin got downed near to window, I vault over it instead of picking up and waste my time.

    More controls please.

    If you dont wanna break the pallet then turn to the side so the notification doeant appear. Same for the vaulting. That pallet breaking thing can actually lead to an interesting tech where the survivor vaults over and vaults back to force you to pick up the survivor, then they blind you. Its hard and situational to pull off but it works. Little things like that make games interesting

  • I know what you mean OP - 3 men down slugged against a Legion, I went to heal one of them and slammed a pallet down instead. Legion came and killed me.

    I was annoyed the guy was lying by a pallet to be honest but I didn't notice at the time.

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    Break pallets/generator

    Pick Up

    Vault

    Awful.

    I want more control settings, I am sure everyone wants too. It’s disgusting when you pick up a feng instead of breaking pallet and I then I get blinded by meg, or if a quentin got downed near to window, I vault over it instead of picking up and waste my time.

    More controls please.

    Just turn around or wait till you see the command for them lol. It's sad to see people complain about the simplest solutions.

  • @yandere777 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/111559/space

    If you dont wanna break the pallet then turn to the side so the notification doeant appear. Same for the vaulting. That pallet breaking thing can actually lead to an interesting tech where the survivor vaults over and vaults back to force you to pick up the survivor, then they blind you. Its hard and situational to pull off but it works. Little things like that make games interesting

    The only time someone tried that on me I had no idea what that was. I faked the pallet break and then I saw them vaulting toward me and I simply grabbed them. I was so confused about what had happened until someone on youtube explained the tech.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/905638#Comment_905638

    The only time someone tried that on me I had no idea what that was. I faked the pallet break and then I saw them vaulting toward me and I simply grabbed them. I was so confused about what had happened until someone on youtube explained the tech.

    Yeah they probably timed it wrongly lol. They banked on you actually going for a break.