Micheal, both in the films and in game, isn't seen as a man, or usually as even human. He is seen as the personification of pure evil. A cold, unfeeling killing machine, a mass of muscle with no conscience. Pure evil. Dr. Loomis says it best:
"I met him, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six year old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil."
Michael myers himself is male, but after becoming the shape past that fateful night he killed judith, he became nothing more than simply and purely...........evil itself, so an it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it’s because they refer to him as evil since no human could be this violent and evil
just my opinion idk for sure
Dr loomis refers to michael as it.
Same reason as to why demogorgon is an it
The shape is a monster of pure evil, not a man nor a woman. Just a thicc boi
Micheal, both in the films and in game, isn't seen as a man, or usually as even human. He is seen as the personification of pure evil. A cold, unfeeling killing machine, a mass of muscle with no conscience. Pure evil. Dr. Loomis says it best:
"I met him, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six year old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil."
Yet even michael cant kill a child.
Michael myers himself is male, but after becoming the shape past that fateful night he killed judith, he became nothing more than simply and purely...........evil itself, so an it.