How about New alternative mories ingame?
I think we should have purchasable alternative mories in ingame shop. Some can be bought by IS and some are AC only.
I will definitely buy how about you guys?
I think we should have purchasable alternative mories in ingame shop. Some can be bought by IS and some are AC only.
I will definitely buy how about you guys?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That reminds me of taunts you can get in Team Fortress 2 through trading or even just by buying them. That is a fantastical idea.
as long as trapper gets a mori where he puts a bear trap on the survivors head. then I will agree.
I agree on that one. thats awesome