Why am I losing items ?
Why did I loose my flashlight if I escaped? Killer did not have Franklin’s..... I am annoyed my poor flashlight, how will my blendette see in the dark? Im on PlayStation 4, I love bugs bugs bugs -_-
Why did I loose my flashlight if I escaped? Killer did not have Franklin’s..... I am annoyed my poor flashlight, how will my blendette see in the dark? Im on PlayStation 4, I love bugs bugs bugs -_-
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Entity was displeased.
That happened to me as well recently. I thought maybe I had accidentally used it up right before leaving through the exit gates (was clicking at the ceiling), but my friend who was in-game with me said he saw me run out with it (my character's arm was apparently all messed up on his screen and she had the flashlight in her hand).
Sucks, hope they fix this!