Rank matchmaking is messed up
My survivor rank is red but always get grouped up with green and purple killers....
My killer rank is green but always get grouped up with purple and red survivors...
My survivor rank is red but always get grouped up with green and purple killers....
My killer rank is green but always get grouped up with purple and red survivors...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
devs pls @Peanits
Yeah in Oce the other week after not having played killer in 2 months aside from dailies, I found every game I was getting rank 2-3 SWF groups vs me at rank 12. It's consistently an issue, since it's not like I was in queue for a long time, either; killer queues are instant for me.
Getting those ranks now makes sense, tbf, but it didn't then and I know plenty of green rank killers getting the same thing.
Weirdly as a red rank survivor I rarely see a killer below rank 5, but when I do...oh boy do I feel bad that I didn't realise, because it always means wrecking them hard.