Game freezes
Why? Why must this happen? I just want to play this damn game why does my game freeze out of nowhere? This hasn't happened up until the latest patch so ######### bhvr? Fix your damn game.
Why? Why must this happen? I just want to play this damn game why does my game freeze out of nowhere? This hasn't happened up until the latest patch so ######### bhvr? Fix your damn game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I get the frustration, but you don't need to be that harsh. It may not even be the game itself.
New around here?
No, just trying to positive for a change. I have literally nothing better to do.