Oni how to flick?
I still see some killers doing 180 degree flick after sprinting. However, when I attempt this it doesn't work, I get 120 degree max with super fast mouse sensitivity. What's the secret?
I still see some killers doing 180 degree flick after sprinting. However, when I attempt this it doesn't work, I get 120 degree max with super fast mouse sensitivity. What's the secret?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably BHVR forgot, that you can still set the turning on Q and E. I guess that's the trick.
They're gonna be fixing the 180 spin I think. You should be happy, though. Us console players can flick at about 90°, if not lower.
Oh ofc, like Billy. Ok now I feel stupid lol
Thanks