Dead By Daylight Christmas Jumpers
Really want to know will the christmas jumpers the survivors wear be coming to the dead by daylight shop?
I would really like to get one, probably Bills or Megs. Does anyone else want the team to release the christmas jumpers to the shop?
Btw I'm talking about the in-game store, I'm talking about their actual merchandise website
Comments
The ugly sweaters?
Bill's is free so it should be in your inventory right now and megs is currently in the shop, it has been for the past year
Not the in-game shop lol the actual merchandise shop
Ah, in that case I dont know if they're available in the shop or if they will be available. It'd be very cool to have them though
I believe it's just the in game store like last year.
I mean the actual shop, not the in-game one
I know I was stating they didn't do the store last year either. Was just the cosmetics.
Oh ok, my apologies mate
Meg’s jumper is already in the store well the one from last year , well it should be in there I don’t believe that removed it
Oh it's no problem have a great day.
Hopefully one of the team can clarify if they have plans on adding them
I looked today and I didn't see it anywhere
Me too mate. I just want clarity before I buy one