Why is it hard to earn bloodpoints?

im pretty sure I am a killer main, but I still like to play survivor and have the thrill of a chase or pulling some nice jukes and helping others. Although trying to blow through all of Dwight’s items and offerings before I prestige. I notice it is way harder to earn points as a survivor and why is that? 

Comments

  • Define "jukes". Are you surviving these trials? Are you repairing generators?

  • WGLF is the perk of your needs. Just make sure to far... i mean save the ######### out of any teams you come across. Even better when its streamers.
  • Orion said:

    Define "jukes". Are you surviving these trials? Are you repairing generators?

    No I’m not surviving the trials where I only get 6-7k bloodpoints but as a killer I can still have all four escape and still get 20k bloodpoints at the least. I find that silly because if for the killer the objective is to kill the survivors yet still have all four escape and get 20k just doesn’t make sense you die as a survivor playing a 15 to 20 minute game and having all the generators console the you barely get over 10k if lucky it’s just ridiculous.
  • WGLF is the perk of your needs. Just make sure to far... i mean save the ######### out of any teams you come across. Even better when its streamers.
    WLGF??? What perk is that still kinda new been playing for a month now but I’m hooked with this game. 
  • BAEHOETA said:
    WGLF is the perk of your needs. Just make sure to far... i mean save the ######### out of any teams you come across. Even better when its streamers.
    WLGF??? What perk is that still kinda new been playing for a month now but I’m hooked with this game. 
    We Will Live Forever