We need console specific balancing
Reason being people will complain if oni gets his mobility buffed because while on console it'd make him better to play it could make him way to strong on PC.
Likewise if a nerf to fov happens it'll affect console worse etc
Comments
Why would they nerf the fov, it's already crap?
I would love console fixes separate from PC however I don't think it will happen anytime soon as it would spread BHVRs people thin.
I had that idea some time ago,console need fixes different from pc, but due to the multiplataform DBD this will not happen anymore im pretty sure, unless they create changes for people that deactivate the multiplataform match search, then yes. But i dont think it will happen cause "it costs a lot of money and we are a small team"
I use controller on pc... all I can say is gotta wait till next gen until stuff can be improved for controller/console :P only a year away now.
No console need the same changes as PC. Many need say Nurse is unplayable and despise bad framerate and senstivity i 4k very often.
Oni is the same but i want flick back.
Consoles need optimization, then nobody would mention console-specific balance.
Of course optimization is needed but don't compare balance and optimization that's two things.
60 fps should be there since summer and devs lied to us. Anyway Balance is great for console people just need to be better.