To all campers
This post goes out to all campers if you don't like to be camped then why do you camp. I have just been in a match with somebody who when one of my friends camped them they didn't like it but they have just legit camped me hard. What the hell is wrong with them.
Comments
i dont get angry when i get camped, but sometimes i do camp if i have to or for the shits and giggles.
deal with it.
To be a good killer you need a mixture of patrolling and camping and your camps can't be braindead they need to be strategic like who is the most problematic person right now? Maybe I should set up an ambush so I can get 2 birds with one stone camping is legit and the counter to camping is barrowed time, we'll make it and even sprint burst.
I especially will pitch a tent for DS users with basement leatherface
please give me your definition of "camping", since its pretty unclear to many people.
defending the hook is not camping, placing a trap setup around you is not camping, chasing someone around your hook is not camping, its also not camping if you happen to sometimes be in my terror radius or when i sometimes come back to you just to check if everything is okay.
Camping is, when the Killer continuously stays around the hook, even if he doesnt know anyone is there, and wont let himself get lured away by chasing someone else down.
Hard Camping is when the Killer literally stands in front of you and doesnt move.
if i hook one, and see nothing on bbq auras, then i know all are close and coming to save. it would be foolish to leave. it happens to me constantly and then they call me a camper after.
Only idiot survivors take the bait tbh. Plus if they all rush he hook and i'm leatherface well..
Or if you are using any obsession survivor perk like object of obsession or DS you get camped just for being my obsession. Or if i'm using dying light i wanna get you out of the game ASAP
I like to use my obsession's as target practice for my huntress lol.
I camp and don't care about being camped.
/thread
I like to use Iron Grasp, Agitation, Insidious, and Monstrous Shrine when I play LeatherFace with quick chainsaw addons.
Its like a mine of salt. Even better when its SWF, cause they should know better with comms and all.
I see you running around trying to be an Ochido wannabe with your flashlight...prepare to get Bubba's face right up against yours nodding.
When the Killer camps a Survivor then i camp the Killer....
When a Killer camps a survivor, the correct response is to GO DO GENS!!. If you hang around the Killer you are making the camp pay off, and reinforcing the behaviour.
I've been accused of being:
- face camper (when I can see the survivor)
- long distance face camper (when I dare to look at the survivor from the other end of the map)
- totem camper (when I don't want them to destroy my perk)
- gen camper (when I try to defend a gen)
- basement camper (even if I'm not even close to the basement)
- exit gate camper (when I should just take the loss and applaud them while they leave teabagging me)
#########? xD
i never heard of any of these... "long distance face camper" xDDDDD
I am fine being camped because I know how broken the game actually is. I just get mad when my team does nothing in the meantime
I've been camped - but I'm never mad that the killer camped.
I'm usually angry at the teammates not taking the time to do the gens.
It's practically a death sentence for my obsession if i run dying light. The sooner you die the better