Speed limiter on Billy
I think it would be cool if SL would increase charging speed.
I didnt really think about it alot, but it doesnt sound too bad in my head.
I think it would be cool if SL would increase charging speed.
I didnt really think about it alot, but it doesnt sound too bad in my head.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you think but others dont think the same way as you...
I can't see how it'd be much of an issue considering speed limiter makes the chainsaw 2 hits to down.
It'd make a crap add-on a bit better so i think many would think the same way as him.
Double the chainsaw charge speed. Just for fun lol.
...and some don't think at all. ^.^''
yeah thats true also forgot to mention that xd
Those "bp rewards for gimping your ability" or "challenge" addons are bad in my opinion.
To keep with the spirit of the addon, it should double the charge time.
Oof
Spirit, noun
spir·it | \ ˈspir-ət
I am sorry for my stupidity please forgive me, i will now jump off the cliff to end my bloodline.
Don't be silly. Shattered bloodline is the Spirits DLC. Billy is in the base game
Cries internally