Super important Freddy change
He needs an ugly Christmas sweater pls it fits the character. He has no cosmetic :(
He needs an ugly Christmas sweater pls it fits the character. He has no cosmetic :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Licensing. I'm sure they'd love to give Freddy cosmetics
Just give me 1984 Freddy and I'll be happy.
he needs something, but it's all about licensing. It's why Freddy isn't even on the switch port, they couldn't renew the license in time. Same thing happened too Leatherface, though they did get him on the switch eventually.
Like a few others pointed out, licensing really tampers with Freddy. It especially tampers with him now that the NOES franchise went back to Craven's estate. I'd love to see anything for him though.