Projectile killer?
Would want to see a killer who uses a bow or crossbow or spear?
Would want to see a killer who uses a bow or crossbow or spear?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love to see some kind of another projectile killer, but we have Huntress and she is the best.
Huntress...?
I'd prefer a new original killer with an original power, not just Myers but different, Billy but different, and so on.
some projectile that dont hit boxes all the time.
That's not a Huntress issue. That's a technical issue.
I had actually meant as the main weapon
then i would say no because a killer whos basic attack is long range would be way to powerful. escape would be near impossible. you would get hit and get your speed boost then get immeadiately shot again.