Small Topic: Ultra Rare perks
I wonder why devs dont turn atleast 1 perk for each character into a ultra rare perks? Its abit boring when all your perks are purple or green. It would put abit more colour variaty and some perks would be abit more expensive in the bloodweb to kind of tell "hey this perk is good and thats why its the most expensive one!".
Its nothing that big but still something that would be cool.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Ultra Rare perks don't make sense because they're usually a 1 and done deal upon purchase in blood web. I would prefer at this point BHVR made customizing perk icons easier with mod support even if very limited.
Perks being ultra rare doesn't make them better either I really don't see a point to this. Also with what you mentioned isn't that what they already do with Green and Purple rarities? They're not always accurate either so would an Ultra Rare perk rarity existing really change that?
That's how it used to be at one point.
Dwight's Leader was red, Claudette's Self Care was, Meg's Sprint Burst & Jake's Saboteur.
Trapper's Agitation, Wraith's Shadowborn & Hillbilly's Tinkerer.
Nurse & Nea also followed the principle of 1 red, 1 purple, 1 green.
Then the Halloween chapter broke the "rule", with no green Perks on either character.
Anyway, not the point.
As much as i love purple, seeing 2.5 pages with nothing but purple is pretty dull to me.
It's also becoming noticeably harder for me to find Perks.
I mean, it's not dozens of more seconds, but it's taking longer, excluding the time it takes to switch pages.
I wish you could make your perks red i love the color but i can only do it on pc.
@Boss
agree, I dont want that the perks should be "rare" or something, Its just about the colour^^
I wish you could make your perks red i love the color but i can only do it on pc.
Pretty sure it was made into what it was now because of bloodweb spawning glitches
As long as they continue to order the perks alphabetically within their colour groups (for some inane reason), I honestly wish they would make them all the same colour. It's so hard to find perks for my loadout when I have to not only remember where in the alphabetical list it sits, but also what colour it is so that I can look on the appropriate page.
Use things to change the color of the perks. U won't have problem With that
@yoi
The most of them look bad for my taste, sry to say that :D I am really fine with the basic icons.