The Oni's iridescent family crest (ultra rare addon)

What is the point of this addon? Even if you where so unlucky that you have eyes of a turkey when missing a demon strike, the scream buble is to close for you to see it in time anyway also if it is meant to find OTHER survivors then the range is way to short. This should just be a meme brown addon honestly.

Comments

  • I have no idea.

    I mean, I understand its purpose, but its range is 12m lol. So it's garbage.

    I love the theme of the addon though, you quake the ground to reveal hidden survivors around you. That's neat af design, just needs an extended range. Especially since you can only do it in Fury mode which is limited time.

  • They should make it so he stays in demon form permanently, but his dash has a recharge period, and his base movement speed is reduced to 110.

  • @PistolTimb said:

    They should make it so he stays in demon form permanently, but his dash has a recharge period, and his base movement speed is reduced to 110.

    Yeah something like that.