Post any hype music here
Yet again, just as simple as the title says, I'll start.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JapDyUwAu8Yet again, just as simple as the title says, I'll start.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JapDyUwAu8
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Skip to 17:30 for the hype, however I recommend listening to the whole thing.
Yup, I'm a nerd.
https://youtu.be/KDJ6Wbzgy3ECan't lie, I did skip to the part you said but I'll definitely watch the full thing at some point, it sounds like a very beautiful orchestra.
Also, don't ever be afraid to show off your nerd side, I do it constantly. Now, here's another
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRmwFBK0cykI promise this thread won't just be the Killer Instinct soundtrack... okay, I actually can't promise that.
Man, I still remember when this was new but being honest, I love this but I do prefer this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L79YrPStyMsdamn, thats lit!
bonus points for the TF2 characters :3
I didn't see your reply till now😂.
I've got quite the library of classical music. Just say the word, and I'll dump.
I like how this thread went from, "post hype music" to "post any kind of music". XD
Oh well, doesn't really matter, "hype" is extremely subjective, sure post away but I'll start with something very up beat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h36uaK-wkc4