Rank reset changes might be a bad thing

When I first saw the rank reset changes, I was happy because it would help to end smurfing and get back to your true rank quicker. But now, I'm not sure I want that. The high ranks are so stressful in this game, especially for killer, and the rank reset was a perfect break from that. Now that's gonna be gone. I'll have to play sweaty every single match to do decent, because this game is one big coin flip. Got a bad map or SWF? The match is basically already lost. Maybe if the devs actually buffed killers, you wouldn't need to play Ghost Face just to stand a chance. There's a good chance that I just walk away from this game in the next month, because it feels like the biggest chore to play killer, and I don't really want to play survivor either since it's a glorified lobby simulator.

Comments

  • Unless we get individual killer ranks soon it was a bad idea imo

  • They could make in so if you're rank 8 oh higher you'd got back 5 ranks, green takes you back to yellow, and yellow back to 15

  • @Blueberry said:

    Unless we get individual killer ranks soon it was a bad idea imo

    That would be nice. As it stands, abunch of rank 20s could bully my nurse, let alone the red ranks the game wants to pair me with.