Slug, slug, slug and even more slug...
Hello, my English is poor and I write from a translator. In my opinion, they should change perk Unbreakable for unlimited getting up from dying state, by changing increased recovery speed to reduced recovery speed. I hate staying as one of two survivors and lying on the ground, because the killer wants to kill everyone and leaves me or the other person generally camping or tunneling. I do not intend to play broken with perk No Mither, because I play for pleasure and I can't well loops. I think many of you are discouraged from playing because of this behavior.
Comments
Slag? you mean Slug, right? Slag is a English insult
Corrected, thanks
you're welcome
Imo they should revert the hatch back to not spawning if you havent finished at least 2 generators.
You can thank the hatch mechanic for that
I usually save my Unbreakable for situations just like that. Perhaps the problem is you're using it the first chance you get, even when you have teammates who could get you off the ground so you don't have to waste your perk, and then you don't have it available when you get slugged for real later on. I just use Unbreakable to get myself to 99% instead of the default 95%, so I'm literally a tap away from getting up. Sometimes I don't even use the full recovery ability.
I'd rather have speedy one-use recovery personally than slow infinite use, because realistically, one chance is all you're going to get anyway. Once the killer knows you have the perk, they're never going to slug you again beyond that point.
If the survivors are even half competent the killer has to slug if he wants to win. What you are suggesting is beyond broken.