Surveillance Buff

Here is my buff to Surveillance (since we all know it's garbage)

Surveillance
Unlocks potential in one's aura reading ability. The last 3 regression generators' auras are indicated to you in white until survivors stop the regression. When survivors start to repair, their auras are shown to you for 3/4/5 seconds if you are in 24 meters of the generator.
(Sole Survivor will disable your aura, but the generator will still turn from white back to orange.)

Comments

  • I would either make the time it lasts longer but not infinite and add the aura read, or just make it infinite but not add aura read.

    Either way, yes, this is basically the direction the perk needs to go.

  • This content has been removed.
  • The time just needs to extended is all.. right now it's a good perk its garbage because it only lasts 16 seconds 
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    The time just needs to extended is all.. right now it's a good perk its garbage because it only lasts 16 seconds 

    It should last until survivors stop the regression.

  • @Bravo0413 said:
    The time just needs to extended is all.. right now it's a good perk its garbage because it only lasts 16 seconds 

    It should last until survivors stop the regression.

    I do agree with you.. it would be a great perk combo it with bittermurmur it would extend the game if only by a little bit... I'm hoping that we hear good news about it in the QA this Thursday 
  • They really do need to buff or even rework that perk its pretty much worthless and a WASTE of a perk slot.

  • They need to make drastic changes for this perk to be somewhat useful. Right now, taking surveillance instead of BBQ, NOED, bamboozle, brutal strength, enduring, MYC is kinda stupid.

    I think that with this perk, killer should mark the generator and whenever it is being worked on, killer should get a notification like spine chill. It would fit its name and I think that it still wouldn't be as much powerful as the other killer perks.

    I liked your idea too but we need to consider doc as well. 3 gen strap with this perk would be brutal.

  • Delfador said:

    They need to make drastic changes for this perk to be somewhat useful. Right now, taking surveillance instead of BBQ, NOED, bamboozle, brutal strength, enduring, MYC is kinda stupid.

    I think that with this perk, killer should mark the generator and whenever it is being worked on, killer should get a notification like spine chill. It would fit its name and I think that it still wouldn't be as much powerful as the other killer perks.

    I liked your idea too but we need to consider doc as well. 3 gen strap with this perk would be brutal.

    I really like how the perk is now just remove the time frame and allow the killer to look around too see if a gen has been worked on after being kicked.. right now I believe surveillance was meant to be that perk that is especially good for the pig since she crouches 0 TR and she can watch for when the gen gets touched... I dont think they should take that from Amanda just increase the time or remove the time limit 
  • Maybe 50/75/100% faster regression + last 3 regression generators' auras are indicated to you in white until survivors stop the regression.

  • I agree with this buff after rereading it lol.. I would make it that when the survivors come in within so many meters of the gen like 6-8 meters their aura is shown.. i hope the devs ptb this... this perk has so much potential and I believe that the devs used surveillance to open up more ideas like the new tinkerer and bittermurmur (this is just what I think) imo surveillance could possibly be a perk that could replace ruin... 
  • Maybe remove the 24 meter distance though that's kinda trash 
  • Here is my buff to Surveillance (since we all know it's garbage)

    Surveillance
    Unlocks potential in one's aura reading ability. The last 3 regression generators' auras are indicated to you in white until survivors stop the regression. When survivors start to repair, their auras are shown to you for 3/4/5 seconds if you are in 24 meters of the generator.
    (Sole Survivor will disable your aura, but the generator will still turn from white back to orange.)

    I was thinking if Surveillance revealed survivors' auras when within 8 meters from a regressing generator for X/Y/Z seconds with a CD.
  • Here is my buff to Surveillance (since we all know it's garbage)

    Surveillance
    Unlocks potential in one's aura reading ability. The last 3 regression generators' auras are indicated to you in white until survivors stop the regression. When survivors start to repair, their auras are shown to you for 3/4/5 seconds if you are in 24 meters of the generator.
    (Sole Survivor will disable your aura, but the generator will still turn from white back to orange.)

    I was thinking if Surveillance revealed survivors' auras when within 8 meters from a regressing generator for X/Y/Z seconds with a CD.
    CD? Color difference?
  • Bravo0413 said:
    CD? Color difference?
    Sorry, I meant "Cool Down", my apologies!
  • What if it the aura of the survivor touching it is revealed for 30/45/60 secs and survivors within 8 meters of that survivor are revealed too (for the duration of them being within 8 meters.)
  • Lasting until someone stops the regression would be nice, although the aura effect might be a little too much.

  • @ModernFable said:
    Lasting until someone stops the regression would be nice, although the aura effect might be a little too much.

    The range isn't that bad, you would have to be inside her terror radius in order to be revealed.

  • @Salty_Pearl said:

    @Bravo0413 said:
    The time just needs to extended is all.. right now it's a good perk its garbage because it only lasts 16 seconds 

    It should last until survivors stop the regression.

    No it does not.

  • @ModernFable said:
    Lasting until someone stops the regression would be nice, although the aura effect might be a little too much.

    The range isn't that bad, you would have to be inside her terror radius in order to be revealed.

    Actually yeah, I missed the part where you have to be within 24 meters for the aura.
  • Here is my buff to Surveillance (since we all know it's garbage)

    Surveillance
    Unlocks potential in one's aura reading ability. The last 3 regression generators' auras are indicated to you in white until survivors stop the regression. When survivors start to repair, their auras are shown to you for 3/4/5 seconds if you are in 24 meters of the generator.
    (Sole Survivor will disable your aura, but the generator will still turn from white back to orange.)

    Im all for surveillance buffs but Im getting sick and tired of survivor revealing aura perks. 

    Just have surveillance regress the gens at 3x the normal speed. 
    Allow all gens to be kicked and change the color to white like you said.

    It takes 5mins to regress a gen from 99% to 0 .....
    so id rather have an increase in gen regression over some dumb aura reveal. 
    Gens changing from orange to white is obvious enough.


  • It should play a noise- & visual notification when a regressing Generator is being repaired.

  • Personally, I’d like Surveillance to reveal the aura of generators and survivors that completed a good skill check for 1 second within a 24/36/48 meter radius.
    (It would also work on the action of healing.)
  • I agree, it needs a buff. At least tag team it with Hex:Ruin so we can see the regressed generators.
    Hex: Ruin and Surveillance. Yum.