PSA: for survivors
Be careful when leaving the main building in the sanctum of wrath
Volfawott playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com
The killer tried to save me but was unable to
Be careful when leaving the main building in the sanctum of wrath
Volfawott playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com
The killer tried to save me but was unable to
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you. 👍️
I wanna ask how you got there, but I don't want people that would try to abuse it to know... quite a predictament I must say
It's not exactly a position you want to be stuck in I literally couldn't move even if I wanted to.
The killer even try the downing me to see if it would make me fall from that place didn't work and they couldn't drop on there to pick me up.
In the end they felt bad because this happened pretty early on in the game and they wanted to give me Hatch because I kind of got robbed for most of the game.
I felt bad because they basically lost a decent chunk of bloodpoints and emblems when it came to me as they couldn't hook me and I bled out there. Also two people died on first hook because I couldn't save them
Which is why I said "try to abuse". People would brainstorm a way to cheat the system. People suck :p
Surprised the game ended before you bleed out
The only was dealing with other people at the time and basically only came to deal with me once the two people on hook were basically just about to die.
I invited them to a party at which stage we try to get out of that.
Hitting me was bust
Downing me was burst
Trying to pick me up was burst
In the end I just told them to look for hatch close it but I ended up dying before endgame collapse finished.
If you want some perspective on how long it took the generator on the main building was one I completed it was also the first one to be completed in.
Ruin was broken sometime after and two more gens were completed