why do the two window loops still exist?
like the fractured cowshed? Even with bamboozle you can still just loop one of the windows and be safe. I know you're supposed to go after someone else and all that.. but with a 3 second sprint perk they can usually make it back to the loop.
Comments
Thats what they told me too. If the survivor knows how to loop, you have to switch target and look for the noob.
Once you hit a game where several survivors know how to loop, its time to derank
Because the devs do not understand how powerful buildings, like the one you named, are. So they stay in the game unfortunately.
Try and keep the gens farther away from the barn from being completed so they will not have enough time to reach the cowshed.
I highly recommend hag after her buff now.
Immediately go to the main loops and trap them up. Once you find a survivor, they will use sprint burst to get to the super safe loops you already prepared, its so funny....
Some are saying shes the second best killer in the game and i gotta say its looking that way for now. We will have to see how survivors adapt to the changing occurrence of killers. From my experience with survivors its pretty hard but not impossible to beat a hag.
For survivor, I like to use these Windows to break LOS. I sometimes will have to loop it a little bit every now and then, but I primarily use it as a means to break LOS
I don't know... I pretty much main survivor and have found if i position myself correctly i can always make it safely to a window at these loops.
Thats why im never rank one, on xbox players learn how to vault loop and pallet loop easily, I main huntress btw so you understand
The gates were powered before I downed him with NOED.
I feel with you, but at least you got a nice skin now
I dont where the full set, I just took the axe and mask, and where the blyat uniform
Survivors are completely safe. Then they get those huge egos thinking they're untouchable but really it's just how the game is designed.
Annoying when you use a weak character "for fun" and then every survivor bolts straight for the loops as soon as they see you coming. Yawn so boring.
So that's your counter. Most of the survivors who will loop it will most likely think in a similar way to you when you loop it. Always try to force them into the middle of the loop and mindgame. If you give them the outside they wont get caught and you will get demolished. Also sometimes they wont expect u to vault it which is why Myers is the third most effective killer at countering it (after Nurse and Hag) his faster vaulting in tier 2 and 3 really throws the survivors off which is why he can mindgame it well. Just force them into the inside. Now that was just the T and L walls. For the other window loops I'd honestly just use Nurse or Hag since they're the 2 strongest and will counter it effortlessly. Spirit can counter it too and guess what? She's third strongest (imo obviously I think Billy has really dropped ever since Hag got buffed). Wraith can also counter the long ones. As long as u dont use Huntress, you'll be safe to mindgame them, with Huntress you'll get looped like mad. Seriously it's why I consider Wraith to be better than her she's so easy to loop.
I remember the good old days back on xbox lol. The survivors I faced as killer were potatoes and the killers I faced as survivor were on a whole new league compared to the PC rank 12's (the xbox killers were rank 20 btw) and don't get me started when I played r1 survivor, I got my ass ripped apart. And rank 1 killer was also facing potatoes.
yeah your right
Too bad they missed and instead of having an horror game for survivors, now are the killers that experience the true meaning of horror
"Double Vault Loop" Do you feel the chills?