I’m tired of people saying a killer isn’t good cause he can be looped
Dude if you’re at a loop that can be mind game and you’re still getting looped to all hell that is your own fault for being a dumb killer!!! Any killer can be looped (minus nurse) and some have abilities that help with looping, but your mostly m1 killers can still do just fine in those loops no matter how “competent” the survivor is! Stop making the excuse that it’s always the fault of the killer that you’re playing. I’d never thought I’d say this... especially to my fellow killer mains or those who play both sides... but dude git Gud or accept that you need to play another killer until you do get better at looping.
if you make lame excuses below than I’ll play you a sad song of pity on the worlds smallest violin

Comments
Hmm, what should this comment be now...
Agreed.
Well...you can just stop saying if you don't wanna do it...😂
wait, my b. Typos in the title
Lol no I missed a word in the title ;)
The current killer meta is based around the evading of looping. For a good reason. Killers like nurse and spirit or tactics like anti-heal-stealth are meta, because looping a good survivor takes too much time. There are still too many loops that are 100% safe when the survivor plays it right.
That's why billy is bad against good teams. That's why demo is bad against good teams. That's why oni is bad against good teams.
Yeah Oni is a disappoinment because you can loop him all day. Time for a rework.
"that can be mind gamed"
This is the key take away in your post. You are assuming most pallets are mind gameable pallets of which I would disagree. There are a lot of safe pallets and windows where the survivor has to really mess up hard to get hit.
I don't think a good Oni can be looped very long while in his rage mode, especially if you can flick well.
When people say killers are not good they often mean against the top survivors
Against normal survivors yeah looping can be dealt with
I agree with your general statement, but I must add that many loops are completely unmindgameable. Good survivors make Oni look like a joke. But that can be said for any killer that isn't spirit or nurse. Oni's saving grace lies in his interactive power, much like Myers.
Idea : Gut pallet spawns and remove bloodlust+window blockers
Now we have infinites again but survivors don't have much outside of the landmark. Boom, balanced game.