has anyone else experienced this
You can only break them. Why should legion be able to do that? Waaaaaay to op kappa.
By any means necessary.
I'm assuming you mean with Any Means Necessary? If so, I'll have to bring that up with the team. That doesn't sound intended.
@Peanits said:I'm assuming you mean with Any Means Necessary? If so, I'll have to bring that up with the team. That doesn't sound intended.
@Peanits said:
whoops I forgot the perk name sorry
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can only break them. Why should legion be able to do that? Waaaaaay to op kappa.
By any means necessary.
I'm assuming you mean with Any Means Necessary? If so, I'll have to bring that up with the team. That doesn't sound intended.
whoops I forgot the perk name sorry