Sprint Burst

My feedback is I really dislike that we have to wait while running from the killer to be able to use it again. I hate this mod, can we please have the old Sprint Burst back.

Comments

  • My feedback is I really dislike that we have to actually time pallets while running from the killer.  I hate this mod, can we have the vacuum back?  Or just have pallets automatically fall on a killer and stun them when they are chasing me?
  • Can i let a bot play the game automatically for me? Old sprintburst is broken. Period.

  • rObLoCo said:

    My feedback is I really dislike that we have to wait while running from the killer to be able to use it again. I hate this mod, can we please have the old Sprint Burst back.

    Nice b8 m8.
  • Are you kidding me? Its actually the best thing ever!!
    I can now control sprint burst, call me crazy but for me the Dev's have actually buffed sprint burst.
    And just wait by a pallet and while crouching during a chase pallet stun run, crouch, and juke and you can get it back pretty easily.
    True I do miss the ability to use it during a chase, but I kinda like it this way. I'm sorry buddy.