Urgently. About leaving the game at boot time.

BHVR team, I have a huge question. So you introduced a system that blocks matchmaking after leaving the game. So? So. And what will you do with those who leave intentionally during game loading? I have this situation. 3 times I take Memento Mori (2 times yellow and 1 time red) and in all three cases the game was canceled because someone a cowardly and apparently dishonest player left the game during loading. What will you do with these?

image.png


Comments

  • @MyEmail_is_TRUTH said:

    Its nice to see im not the only lvl killer that constantly gets lvl 1s. its so annoying. my skill level is between 4-8 as killer i always get matched with those red ranks once i hit lvl 5

    Yes it's true. Recently, matchmaking has been very upsetting. But he became faster.

  • The dc penalty just got introduced. Give em some time.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    The dc penalty just got introduced. Give em some time.

    I understand, but just suddenly they did not take into account leaving the game at boot time? This is usually done through the "Task Manager", as I understand it, because at boot time there is no such "exit the game" button.

  • If they start penalizing Survivors for quitting through Task Manager during loading, i will just go afk once the match starts if there‘s a mori and suicide on first hook. Can‘t be bothered wasting my time against a camping/tunneling scumbag thats going to mori off hook, waste of time.

    Best solution would be to simply just nerf them/change the requirement. Don‘t get how this hasn’t happened yet since everyone dislikes them and DC‘s.

  • @Creator said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/897800#Comment_897800

    I understand, but just suddenly they did not take into account leaving the game at boot time? This is usually done through the "Task Manager", as I understand it, because at boot time there is no such "exit the game" button.

    I trust BHVR that they can mess up really bad.

  • Those get tracked like DCs in game. At least you get to keep your offering this way.